Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cleaning Out the Junk Drawer

Just like how I cleaned out my desk at work last week to rid myself of emotional clutter, I've been trying to do the same thing at home. So far, I have taken many bags to the Salvation Army, even getting rid of the ugly pillows that came with my couch in 2004, and have been in the Up High Place ever since, never used.

Anywhere, here's some Bits & Bobs I've found cluttering up my hard drive.

I giggled like a little perv when I noticed the tag line on my multi-pack of deodorant.


This was one of the many confusing road signs in South Africa. I think I almost understand it.


Here's another one, same highway. Do you call this number if you see a cow on the street? Or for a cheeseburger?


This is one of the many confusing signs on the way to Kevin and Diana's house. I never knew that Rabbit was Poultry.


Anyway, I feel better. And now maybe I have more room on my hard drive to download pictures of Shelley Winters from the Life Magazine archives.

No comments: