Thursday, May 7, 2009

Signs Of The Time

So it's been a little while since I posted more Signage of Bafflement. Mainly because in 2009, my job involves less travel (but still a paycheck, so I'm not allowed to complain), so I'm not seeing what foreigners (and Californians) are up to with their silly sign business.

Fortunately, some buddy created this here website. Here are some of my favorites from the collection.

This one here is from South Africa, and I can actually hear this being said with a straight face and an Afrikaans accent.

This one is from Ohio. That's something I don't understand about Ohio.

Hee hee. If your car breaks down in England, yer screwed.

I have to believe that someone in Yass, Australia, was in on this joke.


This one is my personal favorite. It's from England, which kind of explains it. And truthfully, this would work better than the rhythm method.

Thanks, Internet!

No comments: