Friday, May 8, 2009

Murder, She Trod The Boards

If you're looking for me tonight, you can find me at The Theatre.

Of course, if you live in NYC, you're probably not looking for me - as you can see I have five tickets, so a good percentage of this blog's readers will be sitting with me.

We're off to see Blithe Spirit, which I'm pretty excited about. Not only does it feature the Grande Dame herself, Miss Angela Lansbury, but her costar is none other than Elaine' Stritch's favorite, Christine Ebersole.

Here they are with the full cast. Mr. Rupert Everett has a beard on (not that kind, he's out) which kind of hides his recent plastic surgery, which I think makes him look a bit like a scary Kevin Kline.

If we're lucky, Dame Angela will swing from the moon,

or get all Mame on us, even without her former costar, Bea,

Or really just be a smokin' pin-up gal.

See you tonight, Mrs. Fletcher!

No comments: