Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pitching A Text

One thing I like to do is look on the internet.

A new favorite website of mine is this one here - which is not safe for work, nor is the content appropriate for this blog. It's about pitching tents, and I don't mean the kind for kitties.


Fortunately, there's another funny site out there that is totally appropriate for here. Texts From Last Night is exactly what it sounds like. Some may be phonies, but I think most are real. The only identifying characteristic is the area code. Here are some of my favorites.


I like this next one because it reminds me of Peter Cetera's "Glory Of Love" from Karate Kid II.
This person has some plural issues.
This sounds like a GREAT one night stand.
Here's some trouble with the law.
and more...

Someone has a sad life:


And really? My favorite.
Keep 'em coming, internet!

No comments: