Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Foreigners Watch The Darndest Things

My dear friend Jesse blogged about this already, but in the spirit of all things Internet I am now doing same.

This site here collects all these movie posters that foreigners made. I blogged a while ago about how foreigners like to re-title our movies with goofy names, but I sure didn't have this much physical evidence.

My recollection of Bullitt was a confusing, non-consequential plot, fast car chases and Steve McQueen's icey stare. I don't remember this horrifying German zombie.

How is this Weekend At Bernies? No, really, explain it to me.


Hee hee. Planet Of The Apes was not REALLY a planet made of an ape.

I'm pretty sure I would remember this scene from its sequel, Escape From The Planet of The Apes.


My memory of Alien was scary enough before I saw this poster.

My memory of Faye Dunaway in Chinatown was scary enough without this image of her getting a sword up the nose.
Muppets! Muppets! ANIMAL!

Thanks for the fun times, Internet!

No comments: