Friday, February 27, 2009

History Repeating

So last night, I accidentally disarmed the SNOOZE feature on my alarm clock (I did this by dropping it on the floor and then not noticing that it was turned off).

Why why why would you be able to do this? Who WOULDN'T want the Snooze feature armed?

Anyway, I have no photographic evidence of this, but I accidentally slept in until 9:10, with Zach curled up around my head.

A trip down memory lane into The Past tells me that if you replace Zach with Snoopy, I would have looked something like this, this morning.


God bless, Weekend.

2 comments:

ALH said...

OMG! I did the exact same thing! Only, instead of disabling snooze, I turned off the alarm altogether. And instead of sleeping until 9:10 am and then waking up with Snuggle Zach Head, I slept until 9:30 and woke up with all four kitties curled around me. My boss is pissed.

Tinsel Shrimpfax said...

Those Superman sheets are adorable.