Friday, August 1, 2008

Summers Friday

I love Summer Fridays. In my world, this means I have alternating Fridays off (I alternate with my boss, in case there's an international publishing emergency: this way one of us can handle it).

On some Fridays I go on adventures, like to Outlet Malls or to Governor's Island.

Some days, like this one, I think I'm just going to be a lazybones. That means sleeping past 8, doing some laundry, and maybe going to boozy brunch with Amber before coming back here to eat vegetables and watch programs.

In the meantime, I sure know someone who likes it when I'm home during the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite picture. The composition! it is exquisite. Yay for your summer Fridays.

Anonymous said...

i didn't mean to be anonymous with my comment, i'm just a little slow.