Monday, August 18, 2008

Birthdays Girl

I sure forgot Colleen's birthday this year, but that's probably nothing new. I'm not so good at remembering Birthdays, so it's a good thing I'm good at remembering the Past. Since it was only last week, hopefully I'm OK with this post.

Once, when Colleen lived with David and Keith, they were such good housekeepers that their potatoes grew antlers. Colleen sure is pretty here.

Once when I lived in NYC and Colleen was still in school, she visited me and we visited the Four Seasons together.

And once, when we were both in college, we microwaved a marshmallow at my parents' house.

Happy Belated Birthday, Colleen!

3 comments:

ALH said...

I like the diversity of Colleen's hairs. I remember one time I gave Colleen advice which involved drinking Coke. I hope that knowledge was a nice birthday present for her all these years later!

CRD said...

You, Colleen, and Anya all like to change your hairs often.

Anonymous said...

Colleen is good. And Colleen has a good name.