Friday, August 15, 2008

Corns-u-copia

Last night sure was an adventure at Vegetable Club. For starters, Amber has pwalking pneumonia, so she had to bail out. For seconds, Kevin went swimming in the ocean before going to the M'funda Kalunga State Park, and was soaking wet for Vegetable Distribution.

I made out like a bandito though, with a bevy of Veggies all to myself. Such things included many varieties of tomatoes, celery, green peppers, cucumbers, "radicchio," cabbage, salad greens, green beans, ladypink eggplant, and plums.

Even when Amber is up and running and we share the Share, and sometimes use part of it for Feast with Kevin and Diana, it's a challenge to eat all this food. I'm going to do my best though, and will start by taking the day off and chowing down on the couch.

It all reminds me of the time that Zach went fishing and had a whale of a time.

Don't bite off more than you can chew, little buddy!

No comments: