Monday, July 14, 2008

Shoppers Of The World Unite

It's fun to go shopping with friends. Therefore, it's something I try to do often.

A few weeks ago, Amber and I rented a car and drove to the Woodbury Commons. We bought lots of stuff. I bought new dungarees, shirts, sneakers and a skillet. At one point I was so pooped that I lied to Amber and told her I don't rock Adidas, but it was a mistake.

One of the best parts was the snacks, and another part was the new friends we met. We'll miss you, Dino & Buzz!
Even more recently, David and I took the L train to the M train to BJ's Wholesale Club in "Middle Village, Queens." It was surprisingly fast to get there, and the 60 Day Free Membership Card I received in the mail allowed me to buy lots of stuff for cheap. David and I weren't so sure how average New Yorkers would buy some of this bulk stuff to fit in our tiny apartments, but it sure was fun to think about.Fun times!

3 comments:

ALH said...

If you eat all of those cheese puffs, you'll turn orange!

ALH said...

Remember when we were at the Garden and we were talking about how Jimmy's dad eats so many carrots he has taken on an orange tinge and that gardener told us that they were bad for your liver but fought cancer?

Unknown said...

mmmmm.... cheeseballs! i'm so sad we didn't buy them.