Friday, July 18, 2008

You Brought Her, You Doc Horr

Somehow while busy being offended by The New Yorker and deciding to vote for McCain, I missed the other chatter of the blogopshere - Joss Wheedon's Dr. Horrible.

Dr. Horrible is a collection of lovely little superhero singalong vignettes (my favorite things!), timed perfectly so you can watch them while you eat your morning cereal. There's several Buffy alums on board, plus everyone's favorite former TV doctor, Neal Patrick Harris.



I think they're for a limited time only, so call in sick, tell your boss you sent the housekeeper home, & watch 'em all!

3 comments:

ALH said...

I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this. I told Kevin.

CRD said...

When you keep secrets from me, it makes me feel like you are keeping secrets from me.

Anonymous said...

And what a waste of telling! I didn't even care!