Thursday, July 30, 2009

Truly Mad Men Deeply

I'll admit it, I'm just not a fan of the Mad Men program. I like tableaux vivant as much as the next guy, but I don't connect with the show. That's OK though, I have a lot of friends who like it and one great thing to look forward to on the Cape is watching it with Sarah. Any show is fun to watch with friends.

One thing I do like is the Mad Men Videogame they have over on the AMC website. You can create your own little mad man version of yourself.

Here's Sarah now, on her way to the office eating a donut. Mmm, donuts.


I also made ones of me and Amber. In this tableau she's bringing me a coffee, since she can't drink the stuff herself anymore.

It sure was fun in the 60s when your friends would bring you caffeinated beverages. And you would drink cocktails in your suit.

1 comment:

ALH said...

My hip size is so accurate! I am nostalgic for the sixties when my body type was voluptuous instead of overweight. And I probably wouldn't have given up coffee in the sixties. Those were such good times.