Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Lynch-erday!

Today we wish a very special Happy Birthday to Ms Jane Lynch.


"Jane Lynch" is one of my favorite names to see on the back of a DVD box. She makes awesome movies awesomer, and middling movies awesome for the few minutes she's in them. She even makes TV commercials for microwave diet dishes a delight.

Here are some of my favorite moments.

She recently did these ads with that funny lady from I Am Christine And I Am Old, that Wanda Sykes program:



And of course she was in the Stifler movie Role Models, one of Amber and Paul and my favorites. Paul even only came in half-way through and was able to catch up on the plot so quickly! Must have been in part due to how great Jane is.



This movie I thought wasn't BAD, but wasn't SUPER either. I sure wish this cameo had been included.



And this here is from one of my earliest Jane Lynch memories. I saw this movie about dogs with Amber and Kevin at the Angelika theatre downtown. My laughter was louder than the F train rumbling underneath us.



Happy 49th, Jane!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

So in my big fancy LA life, I saw her last week at the Urth Caffe (Not Jane Lynch: www.buzzfoto.com/2009/06/celebrities/entourage-is-urth-ready/) but I couldn't remember her name.

I should have called you.

ALH said...

That scene in the cop car is now my favorite part of that movie.

ddb said...

What, she doesn't get her own label for easy reference? Tsk.