Monday, December 3, 2007

Programs CRD & I Have Enjoyed

It's me, ALH, again, dear reader. It was nice to have CRD visit in his blog yesterday, and it made me remember that these trips are always way too long. In Ye Olde Times when I lived in NYC and CRD had a different job, these trips would always coincide with May sweeps. This meant that CRD would always miss the end of our favorite programs. When he would get back, we would have a whole lot of couch time to catch up.

Our first program was Buffy The Vampire Slayer. We used to have Buffy Club on Tuesdays. Sometimes, I would make mac & cheese or another one-dish delight, but most of the time we got take-out Burritoville or San Loco Tacos. At these establishments, CRD would get the Holy Mole Burrito or two Chicken Queso Locos, respectively.


We loved Buffy. CRD especially loved Anya. I loved seeing what color and style her hair would be each week.

When Buffy ended, we expanded our program menu, but our food menu stayed pretty much the same.

Ah. Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Amber remember the time she was intending to make us mac & cheese, and instead the pasta box was filled with worms?

ALH said...

HOLY CRAP! Andy, that was the worst thing that ever happened to me in my entire life. I actually blogged about Sheen Brothers at one point when guest-authoring on this very blog and neglected to mention that traumatic event. I was off pasta for like two weeks after that.