Sunday, December 2, 2007

Australia!

Bad news all - this post is not from the silver-tongued ALH.

My flight over was uneventful, despite some turbulence over Hawaii which made my tum hurt. I caught a good five hours sleep, and in between watched on my mini-TV such programs as: The Office (US), The Office (UK), Kath & Kim, Cold Case, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Little Britain, and some more that I forgot. I also read some magazines and did crossword puzzles.

I had one of those pod seats which almost lets me fully extend.


This time I'm staying at the Radisson Hotel on Liverpool Street. I had never stayed here before, but it's in a good location and they gave me a suite, which is nice in case I decide to have a party.


One thing I like a lot about this hotel is it is right near the Scary Canary Pub. I haven't been inside yet, but it's one of the best-named pubs I've ever seen. And the drink specials look scoopy!




It's already the end of tomorrow here, and let me say that Sunday was hot and sunny and I had outside lunch withe some friends. Being in the future is great!

3 comments:

ALH said...

You said scoopy! In the future, you use more Amberisms!

CRD said...

It's true! It's so different here in the future. For example: sunshine. Also, I say things like "full up to pussy's bow" and "bang goes another kanga."

Anonymous said...

Christopher, I am writing to you from the past to say that I like it when you post on your blog. You'll be hearing from me now that I am free to comment. How is Monday?