Wednesday, December 12, 2007

America vs. Australia (Christmas Party)

I am back now in America, and I have to say that Winter is over-rated. It is cold and rainy here and the sun goes down at lunch time. Also, I go to work.

Tonight is my office Christmas Party. It's at Tavern on the Green and we're being bused there from the office. The "invitation" said that we are responsible for our own transport home, or more succinctly: "after that employees are on their own." I'm not so impressed by this.

In Australia we had our Christmas Party at a nice restaurant right on the beach, and that afternoon we had an office trip to play Lawn Bowls, a complicated outdoor game that crosses bowling and bocce.
Can you find the 'bad touch' in this photo?

1 comment:

ALH said...

I found it! There is a lady touching another lady in an office-party-inappropriate way!

I'm not sure who rates Winter highly. I sure don't.