Monday, December 24, 2007

Family Time!

Today is Christmas Eve so my family is in town and we're having Fun Times. This is a picture of my parents and some friends of theirs from the Boston Aquarium. Fortunately only my parents are staying with me, not the friends.

We went shopping in the East Village and my mom liked all the chairs at Surprise Surprise. My dad liked seeing some of his old Beatles memorabilia on display at Love Saves The Day, but of course his were all thrown out when he went off to college.

We went to The Smith restaurant for lunch and my mom and I each had the tomato soup and my dad had a vegetable sandwich. We shared a starter of warm potato chips w/ bleu cheese.

Christmas Eve is awesome. Right now we're having cider & tea (two kinds of hot drinks - more on that topic here) and my dad is napping. Soon it'll be Chinese food and stocking exchange!

Christmas!

1 comment:

ALH said...

Last year, I had the honor of being part of the Dufault family xmas. Maybe to keep up the tradition, I'll wear my quinceria gown to clean ape cages tomorrow.

I love hyperlink interbloguality.