Friday, December 7, 2007

Australia! Melbourne!

Melbourne is my second favorite city in Australia. One thing I like a lot about: it is always my last city in Australia. Since I left America back in November, I have slept in four hotels, and have had countless meetings. I'm beat.

I like to end my stay at the Park Hyatt in Melbourne. It's a little pricey, but by this point I like to be treated nice.

Here's my king-sized bed, which I starfish in:
And here's my jumbo bath tub. It even has a TV in case I want to watch in the tub!

I'm going to fill it up, put Willie Nelson's Red Headed Stranger on the iPod stereo, and soak up some Aussie water. Then I'll watch it wash down the drain the wrong way around, then on to bed! G'day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi CRD,

My, but that does look luxurious. I think I would get pruney with a tv by the tub. Are you totally going to drink Foster's out of a champagne flute?

Anonymous said...

Those Aussies better not try to pull a scam with room overcharges when you try to check out. You'd be forced to write another famously blistering complaint letter.