Friday, August 7, 2009

Surfings The Web

So I was supposed to have the day off today, but instead I am spending it on the phone with my Canadian colleagues. Fortunately, I am mostly listening, so I've been cleaning out my desk and looking at fun things on the internet.

Here's something I wish I could do at MY work:



Here is a commercial for a workout for women that seems to strengthen their endurance for only one purpose I can think of.



As an Annie Lennox fan, I enjoyed this musical & video romp through her solo career:



And as a pop music fan, I liked this mash up of some of the best power ballads of the past few years (this was made by an Australia so it's kinda focused on their pop ditties, but still enjoyable).



And finally, here's a pooch on a swing. Really, the cutest thing I've seen in a while.




What did we do before Internet? Did we actually WORK all day?

1 comment:

ALH said...

The shake weight seems to prove that it is the motion of the ocean that matters. Although it is 2.5 lbs.