Monday, August 3, 2009

River House Club 2009

Just about every year Amber rents a house on the Delaware River Gap, and just about every time she does this, I head on up for a visit.

This year the River got filled with Nature, so it was a bit brown. Too muddy for swimming or wading, so the water socks I bought two years ago still have the price tags on them.


According to this plaque, a famous author was born here. This prompted Kevin to sing a song.


Probably the best part of River House is that Cocktail Hour starts after lunch. Here I am enjoying a Bloody Mary on the Lawn.

I was not alone!
Here I am up close. You can see that Amber gave me an XL Pickle to compensate for No Olives in my Bloody Mary.


Here I am with my friends the trees.

Sometimes I would say things to prompt Diana to give me Sassy Face.



Here's Amber enjoying Cocktail Hour on the Porch.


Even when it was rainy we didn't get bored, we just played iPhones.

Thanks, River House, for all the Fun Times.

1 comment:

ALH said...

River House, and its inhabitants, thank you, CRD for being our Best Guest Ever.