Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Miss Millie

Now, keen readers might remember Miss Millie from previous posts - especially when I gave her a beautiful animal print dress way back when.

So it turns out babies grow, and if you give them an outfit sometimes it's smart for it to be too big, because eventually it'll fit them and you'll get a fun picture in the mail one day.

Here she is at some little girl birthday party - as the story goes, all the other little girls were in pink frilly things, but not Miss Millie - I'm sure she stole the show in her NYC high fashions.

Her mum, Shelley, is a dear friend, and I hope I can visit them soon, since I'm clearly not very good at keeping up friendships via email. Epistolary is not my middle name. It's Rene.

1 comment:

ALH said...

I totally mistook that young miss for an animal!