Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Signs of My Times

While I'm not terribly excited to be back here, NYC sure is a good place to see interesting signs.

I saw this helpfully-labeled truck just the other day. I wonder if there was any doubt?

This sign is in Amber's laundromat. She breaks the rules sometimes about bringing food into the laundromat, let's hope she doesn't break this one.


I have no idea what this one means. I think it means "You are at Kevin and Diana's subway stop. Happy New Year."

And on my way past Viktor's Cuban Cafe on 51st Street, I noticed that some lolcat must have written their sign for them.

Signs.

2 comments:

ALH said...

Why does that sign make me want to buy a lolcat burrito? Too prosh!

ALH said...

Actually, I break the rule about food every single time. I always get a Papaya Dog Papaya Drink when I do laundry as a reward to myself. Maybe that's my gateway rule break.