Monday, September 29, 2008

Amanda & Lee & Maddie & David & Remington & Laura & ...



Phew. Now, I'm new to this "Facebook" thing, but I can tell you I caused a mini-riot by referencing my love of Scarecrow & Mrs. King in my status update.

Now, the truth is, I love almost any program or movie where a couple solves crimes. I've talked about Bones plenty before, and even discussed its wonderful similarities with S&MK. What I haven't perhaps gone on about are all the other ones: Remington Steele, Moonlighting, Hart to Hart - plus the The Thin Movie series, even that ridiculous one where Joan Crawford & Fred MacMurray (!) are on their honeymoon and have to outwit the Gestapo in service to the Queen.

Now, I guess my point is, if you're interested in catching up with Lee & Amanda, trot on over to this website - turns out hulu isn't the only game in town. And if you just want a little nostalgia bump, check out the opening credits below.

3 comments:

Tinsel Shrimpfax said...

I had forgotten all about that program. I don't remember much about it, but I know I watched it.

ALH said...

When you said you were watching S&MK, I thought you meant it metaphorically.

ALH said...

Dude. I just Googled

barbara stanwyck's boobs scarecrow mrs. king

and your blog was the top hit!