Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Iceland On My Mind

Back in The Past, my friend Seth lived here in America, specifically in NYC. We were grand chums and went out on the town often - with many long nights capped off with homeward bound trips on the uptown 1 train.

We also, from time to time, went to Seattle on vacation - and in fact, did so using up travel vouchers from a planned yet canceled trip to Iceland.



Now, in The Present, Seth lives in Iceland, and has quite a good time there entertaining the natives.

I'm lucky that he's visiting NYC again and we get to go on our adventures. We can all be lucky that he has a fancypants website & a facebook radio thingy, because everyone gets to share in his talent.

Here he is doing a song that I thought I'd only ever like Willie Nelson do.



Welcome back to America, Seth!

1 comment:

Seth Sharp said...

Hey Chris. You rule! I have a dent on my head in that picture for some reason. I just want to set the record straight that I don't really have a dent in my head (at least not now). Anyway, let's party like rockstars this weekend. I put rockstar in one word because that's how you would write it in Icelandic if you would translate it into English.