Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Kiwi Babies!

Baby New Year came this morning, so let's celebrate other babies.

When I was in New Zealand I got to stay with my friends Shelley and Ian, and their wicked cutie baby Millie. Millie and I became besties, as the kids say.
Apparently, during the night Millie would cry but I have a superpower which allows me to sleep through babies crying, so I missed out. And also she got a cold which spread to everyone in the house but me, so again, superpowers.

I want Millie to be the prettiest Kiwi baby ever, so I got her a special outfit from New York. Those other babies are sure going to be crying with jealousy.

Here she is moving about and making noise. It's kind of like the Cloverfield preview with the shaky cam and off-screen sounds, but with less scary.




God Bless New Years!

No comments: