Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Transitive Property Of Friendship

I sure had fun visiting David way back in April. Vacations are great.

When you're visiting someone with a Doctorate In Monkey Brains & Drunken Mice, it's hard not to have a little math on your vacation.

On this trip, I was refreshed on the Transitive Property of Equality.

David lives in Charleston, near the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge. According to the Internet, it is the longest cable-stayed bridge in the Americas. How long, you might ask?

According to the Transitive Property of Equality, it is about the same length as the wingspan of a bald eagle, according to this here exhibit at Dollywood.

Educational!

2 comments:

ALH said...

I cannot believe how long David's arms are. Or how big eagle's get in the wild.

ALH said...

I totally homonym errored. I should have said "how big eagles get in the wild." I want to smash my brains in.