Friday, November 7, 2008

Rocking the CAS-bah

San Francisco sure is Awesome. Yesterday, Sarah and I went to visit the California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park. The CAS opened just a few months ago, and is pretty incredible. We saw several different rain forests, the Planetarium exhibit (narrated by Ms. Sigourney Weaver), an albino alligator (looked like raw chicken), and more. That's us on top of the Living Roof.

Here's me in the Rain Forest. This must be what my friend Ben's trip to Madagascar looked like.

Here's me back on that roof again, with the de Young museum in the background. We scooted over there for a swing through the Maya Lin exhibit, with a chaser of Yves Saint Lauren gowns.

My favorite memory of the day? When Sarah was pretending to lick the sleeping frog stuck to the exhibit glass.


Good Times! And today, we pack up Heart Greatest Hits and hit the road for Napa!

1 comment:

Tinsel Shrimpfax said...

That is exactly what my trip looked like.