Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If you have a problem, if no one else can help you...

On my walk to work today I saw this billboard, for a new TNT program starting in December.



I don't know anything about it except what I learned from the poster. It seems there are five characters and they each have certain special traits - there's an Imposter, a Muscle, a Thief, and two more which I can't read because it wraps around a building.

I probably won't watch this program, but all bets are off if it shows up on hulu.com or in the DVD bin at the NYPL. In any event, it reminded me of a different awesome program with five individuals with special traits, and yes, I'm speaking of you, Dirk Benedict.



Personally, I always wanted to be Face so I could drive that awesome Corvette. I even had the action figures (not dolls!), down to the black van with the red stripe and, of course, the sports car.



Anyway, this madeliene of a billboard led me down a mnemonic knuckerhole that eventually reminded me of the awesomest thing I've forgotten about in a long time.

Why don't they show this on Saturday mornings anymore?





I love it when a plan comes together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A most unlikely celebrity.