Thursday, November 6, 2008

And So It Begins, Vacation Style

Here I am, California!


Now, if you're still in America East, it's probably almost lunch time for you, but here it's still early in the AM and I'm just getting up and stretching from my comfy dream state.

I flew in last night with no real dramas. Thanks American Airline, for taking away all the food and not being able to make change for a $20 bill, so on the plus side I got three AmEx points for buying my Chocolate Chip Cookie.

We also watched some weird movie with a Wilson brother that seemed to involve him having an apparition of the Virgin Mary on his garage door and what was maybe a deaf-mute child, and George Lopez as a priest. I was watching the movie while listening to some new albums on my iPod, so I kind of made up the plot myself as it went along. As everyone knows, I can't read lips.

So far today I have sat on Sarah's porch and enjoyed some coffee with Half & Half (what a vacation!) out of a teeny tiny mug, which affords me multiple cups.

Who knows what the day might bring? Not Gay Marriage, that's for sure. But oh, the (other) possibilities! Maybe in my fevered anticipation for Quantum Of Solace Club I'll climb up the Golden Gate Bridge and act out scenes from the very first Bond movie I saw in the theatre. Full Circle!

2 comments:

ALH said...

I wish I, and my four cats, were there with you. We all LOOOVE half and half in our coffee.

Anonymous said...

That bridge plan seems dangerous. Don't do it.