Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Blog!

Where does the time go?

It was just one year ago that Amber & I decided to have blogs. 4,265 visits from 70 countries later, here we are.

What do I like about blogging so much? Well, I like being creative, or at least trying to be, and I like knowing that my friends are checking in and hopefully are getting some enjoyment out of visiting here. I'm also really proud of me & Amber for keeping these up so much.

I also like it when strangers find their way here by accident. By Google Analytic's count, 127 of my visitors came here because they were looking for "interesting things about Australia." Here's hoping they learned a lot from my Australia posts. Another 86 of them were looking for the plural of something, notably the plurals of chicken, christmas, friendship, holy, hotdog, parrot, and puss. 63 of them were trying to find out the free day at MoMA San Francisco, and about two dozen of them were looking for Doris Day, Barbara Stanwyck (two of them specifically for her leather pants and her boobs!), and Ruth Wallis.

The list to the right of this post is my search engine traffic from the previous week. Here are my favorites from the past 52 weeks:

  • aphasia club
  • backdoor bea
  • butt internals
  • charleston local fauna
  • cheeseburger in der dose
  • cheetos and chex snack mix recipe
  • feline internals
  • free baby marmoset
  • george washington fish house punch
  • heaven's birthday cake
  • is the spy capable or not
  • le chat ennui
  • marmoset there'd be days like this
  • master soft & delight
  • monster big butt
  • shove in your clutch
  • slicins
  • toppussy
What are Slicins? Who is looking for Master Soft & Delight? Who are these people googling these things?
God Bless, the Internet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! And many happy blogging returns!

Anonymous said...

Happys Birthdays, Internals Plurals!