Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Amber & Mounties

Hi!

It's me, ALH the guest blogger. Chris is getting another stamp on his passport at the borders to the great land to our north, Canada.

Last night, he sampled Canadian consumerism at what they call a "mall." Everything was super expensive there, even with the current conversion rates between the Loon and the Buck.

Today, he is going to see this documentary about Canada's heyday.


My money is on the Atomic Invaders.

I hope he hurries home. I am bored without him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in Washington, D.C. Here things are different, like in Canada.

ALH said...

How much is a dollar worth there in D.C., Kevin? Do they have malls?

CRD said...

Canada is so massively different than the US of A. I sure am glad I had these posts to read to combat homesickness.