Friday, May 2, 2008

Birthday Fever!

What a week! I've been so busy getting ready for Australia I've neglected my duties as part of the white noise of culture.

Today I took the morning off so I could catch up with such boring things as Laundry, Kitty Petting, and Crafting The Perfect 24 Hour Playlist for my flight.

I also caught up on all the birthdays I missed! Who knew such Titans of America were born this week?

Many Happy Returns to the Red Headed Stranger, Dame Cloris Leachman, and the multi-talented Christine Baranski.

It would also behoove me greatly to mention that today we celebrate the birthday of the greatest of them all, my dear friend The Rock. How I wish I could celebrate his birthday with him, Stifler Style!Fingers crossed I get everything packed in time, and don't get to Australia and realize I forgot to pack something important, like pants.

No comments: