Monday, November 12, 2007

Vacation (All I Ever Wanted)

Vacations are the best, especially Vacations San Francisco Style.









The only bad part about vacation was saying goodbye to the puss.




I stayed with Sarah and Sam. In the mornings Sarah and I drove to work together and Sam stayed in his jammies. Sarah then made her magazine and Sam made his pictures.
















Dory D and I had tasty Peruvian food at Fresca. We each had the Lomo Saltado, which means Mountain of Saltiness.











When Tyler got off the plane, he thought he'd have to hoof it to SF on his own. I surprised him by hiding behind a bench.













The best part of vacation? I made a new friend.

1 comment:

ALH said...

I like it when you post long-form journalistic pieces. I could read this on the H1 bus on my way into the office if I had WiFi.