Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Friends and/or Foes!

The polls have closed on our first ever international poll (thanks Shelley!) and it turns out Alligators are our friends, by a narrow margin of 4 to 3.

Here are some of our friends and foes. Do you know which is which?


Kevin took this one in Africa.














Foe - From Shelley, in New Zealand.










Colleen took this one in Costa Rica.












I don't know where this one came from, but I sure hope it's a Friend.














Jen sent in this one. Again, hopefully a friend, since it goes around your neck.
















Zach took this one of his Pop-Pop with a Friend.









The final result? Polls are fun!

1 comment:

ALH said...

I love polls! I didn't have any alligator pictures and am still confused about whether, when I see an alligator, I should run to hug it or run from it, but I sure had fun contemplating my position on the issue.