Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Free Day at the MoMA, San Francisco Style

The first Tuesday of every month is FREE DAY at SF MoMA, which means you save twelve bucks but have to line up behind a bunch of dirty hippies, teens on class trips, and pierced - yet sensitive - art students. The teens helpfully point out whenever there are "boobs" in the paintings. Still, it's nice to see the art for free.

I like this Picasso painting of the coffee pot a lot, mainly because I like Coffee, and Picasso.

I also like this orange chair, because I like Orange and Chairs. No sitting!

And finally, I like this Andy Warhol print of Elizabeth Taylor from National Velvet. It's Amber's favorite movie. I like her best in Butterfield 8.

1 comment:

ALH said...

I LOOOVE National Velvet! I learned so much about art today from your blog. Your blog is now my top resource for information on gators AND art.