Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Guest Blogging!

Hello, faithful Internals Plural readers! I'm ALH from Amber & and I'll be guest blogging for CRD while he is Down Under. CRD gave me an approved list of topics that his readers might find interesting, so you'll get none of the ape poop chat that is the norm on my own pages.

We'll all miss CRD, but I'll try to keep you amused until his return. I sure hope he packed the cleaning hood for his trip in case it's dirty down there!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for some CRD-approved content and a glimpse into CRD's inner being from the perspective of a fellow blogger!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise be! Us non-Google account-holding types can finally comment! (All I wanted to say is that I'd never noticed that Amy is hiding in the back of that famous picture of Chris.)

CRD said...

I'd never noticed her there! She's crafty, that Amy.

ALH said...

Oops. That was me, ALH, commenting. NOT CRD. I confused the blog!

Anonymous said...

Now I don't know whom to trust. This is a real problem.

ALH said...

I'm new to Guest Blogging! I'm allowed to make one or two mistakes. Even Andrew Sullivan doesn't know the difference between apes and monkeys, and he's a Professional.

Anonymous said...

I too have felt the strain of the mandatory google sign in. I'm impressed with the behind-the-scenes improvements you've already put in motion, alh. That crd won't even recognize his blog upon return.

Anonymous said...

VsrfuBpdpdzdfdrd [url=http://is.gd/0Js4N7]old navy coupons[/url] MawteteeMs

Anonymous said...

generic ativan ativan expected side effects - ativan side effects crying

Anonymous said...

ativan online ativan dosage mri - side effects of lorazepam 1mg

Anonymous said...

ativan no prescription ativan birth defects - ativan 1 mg half life

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol buy tramadol cod overnight - buy tramadol online usa

Anonymous said...

order tramadol online overnight tramadol hcl powder - buy tramadol in florida

Anonymous said...

lorazepam 1mg ativan rebound anxiety - ativan withdrawal after 1 week

Anonymous said...

buy klonopin online buy klonopin overnight - clonazepam klonopin wiki

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol for dogs safe to buy ultram online - legal buy tramadol mexico