Thursday, November 29, 2007

Four Facts About CRD I Know

1. When CRD was a cutie little boy, he liked Barry Manilow. Or, maybe he just posed with the album once.

2. CRD used to live way uptown, but moved away when I moved into the neighborhood.


3. CRD came to every Holiday Party I ever had while I lived on Avenue B. Once he wore leather pants, but the next time he brought David Berman instead.
4. When I worked at The New York Review of Books the second time, CRD worked at Random House which was right next door. He would come pick me up at my office sometimes. I would wear mannish plaid shirts sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh crd and those leather pants. the cost of those MUST be amortized down to zero by NOW given that i too have seen them at a holiday gathering. let's call it even and retire those bad boys....