Friday, September 11, 2009

There Will Be A Free Blood!, or, "Waiter, My Hummus Tastes Like Crap. No, Literally."

Rainy Friday! That means it's time for........Signage of Bafflement!

Imagine my surprise walking through midtown the other day to discover that Trinidad AND Tobago had moved!

Kevin sent me this one. I know for sure it was from Kevin because (a) the email came from him and (b) I can see him in the picture! Special Bonus Kevin. Anyway, I'm not sure if this is a sequel to that Daniel Day Lewis movie or marketing for one of those new Vampire programs, but I hope someone checked it out!

Sarah noticed this one on the Cape. Call me a bad Farm Share Person or a member of Whole Foods Club, but I would just prefer my Hummus and Manure to come from separate locations.
Weekend!

1 comment:

ALH said...

http://engrishfunny.com/2009/09/11/engrish-crap-pineapple/