Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cape! A Culinary Tour

People keep saying to me, "CRD, Welcome Back To NYC. What Did You Eat On The Cape?" Well, I'll tell you!

I already told you about all the ice cream. I had a cone every single day, sometimes two cones per day. And I mentioned the corn once too, even though mostly I think corn is gross. And of course we had chow-dah. BUT, that's not all I ate!

What did we eat every chance we got? HOT DOGS!

But also tasty salad and Blight-Free Tomatoes that Sarah's uncle grew.



I ate Fish & Chips most nights for dinner. YUM. Thanks, Fish.





Sarah had tasty Lobster two days in a row. I stayed away on account of that one bad lobster I ate eight years ago. One of my Signature Traits is holding grudges, especially against sea food.



Doug came over once for some Badminton & Hot Dogs. Swing!




And one day, Doug and Sarah and I went to the High School Reunion Stop & Shop and decorated a cake. Nice work, Doug!


I will always remember Cape Vacation 2009. And I will definitely remember it for the next few weeks since I gained 10lbs. Good thing Swimsuit Season is over!

No comments: