Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Not Quite Divine Comedy

Last night Tyler and I kept up our streak of High Culture this week.  In the past seven days we've seen a production of Oscar Wilde, the Altar Boyz, Janeane Garofalo, and I've seen Dame Maude Maggart.

We capped off our Culture run with Creation Nation last night at the Zipper Factory.  It's sort of sketch comedy, and it's a little sketchy, to be sure.  It was about 60% funny, 10% wicked funny, but it was always very LOUD.

This little movie holds true to those percentages.



I dunno. The funniest part of the night for me was when I looked at my camera and saw the picture of Tyler wearing my sister's glasses from when she was a little girl.

1 comment:

ALH said...

I don't think I like Culture. I mean, I don't like Art. I've made that clear.