Monday, March 31, 2008

Signatures, Style

I sure am grateful that Amber kept these home fires going while I was in Florida cavorting with co-workers. She did a great job and I enjoyed reading all the posts on my blackberry when I woke up hungover each morning from the courtesy bar.

One thing I did not do in Florida was search for a millionaire husband, like Betty Grable & co. did in Moon Over Miami. The plot is more or less the same as How To Marry A Millionaire, also with Grable, but this time we get less Lauren Bacall and Marilyn Monroe and more of my favorite chum, Charlotte Greenwood. I just can't get enough of her. Amber's favorite costar in the movie was Donna Meche, but I sure like Charlotte.

Her she is cavorting with Jack Haley, aka the Tin Man. Her signature style is on full display. God Bless, Talent.

No comments: