Tuesday, March 18, 2008

6 Sick Hipsters

While I express my vast creativity through arts and crafts, and sometimes blogging, my dear college friend Keith expresses his through literature. His first novel, under the nom de plume Rayo Casablanca, is releasing one week from today, March 25th, through Kensington.

In addition to the clever tongue twiser of a title (what, Hyacinths & Thistles was taken?), the book features a serial killer and a monkey. What more does one need? Also, it's pretty dang good.

Keith & his brothers-in-law shot a trailer for the book. I was there when they filmed some of it but I am sadly not in the movie.





You can preorder this through Amazon by clicking here, and learn more about the book at its very own website.


1 comment:

Rayo Casablanca said...

Hyacinths & Thistles was indeed taken. So was 7 Snarky Scenesters.

Thanks for the love! I'm mailing you something today ...

I think the next book - Very Mercenary (out in April '09) will have that frog painting on the cover. Only he'll be holding a hookah and a Van Dyke Parks LP.