Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Bro in the Has-bro Toys

So on Friday night Zach and I stayed in to watch that new G.I. Joe movie. I mean, it was more fun than a poke in the eye, and I'm glad it was free and all, but it didn't do much for me. Zach neither:
I did a search for it on allmovie.com so I could link around to some of the cast members. I guess I confused the search engine by putting the periods in the title or something, because the results were a bit gayer than I had expected:

I mean, just about all of them - from the first to the one about a Rear Admiral (hee hee), they don't disappoint.

But then I tried to find some of the old cartoons on the youtube. Instead of the eps I found these creatively re-recorded PSAs.

I mean, there's this:


And of course, this:



Knowing is half the battle, kids.

No comments: