Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Internals Plural In My Pants

I mean, why did this take us so long to think of?

Remember how you add "In Bed" to every Fortune Cookie pronouncement and it's kinda funny? And how you say "That's What She Said" after every statement with the words "big" or "hard," and it's only so-so funny but you can't stop yourself?

I saw this over the weekend from the funny lady Kelly Oxford:

How genius is that?

Pete's Dragon in my pants

The Man Who Knew Too Much in my pants

The Trouble With Harry in my pants

Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown in my pants

Big Business in my pants

The Jerk
in my pants (hee hee)

Kiss Me Deadly in my pants

The Third Man in my pants

I just can't stop! And that's just the ones I own!

Now you try to top that (in my pants!)

No comments: