Monday, December 14, 2009

The (Christmas) Giving Tree

So on Sunday I was a little blue. Not too much, but I woke up tired and it was rainy and gray and I just wasn't feeling my best.


I also thought that because of the rain I wouldn't be able to pick a Christmas tree - who after all, wants a soggy Canadian six-footer in their apartment (except maybe this guy)?

And that is when I realized that the one set of footprints in the sand were Diana's. She came over for Make Your Own Taco Club not only with gingerbread tasties (a piece of which I am eating right now with my morning coffee), but with the demand for a tree and the wherewithal to get one and even bargain down the price (ably assisted by a Bostonian elf).

It is certainly the most beautiful tree I have ever had, as shown below with Kevin.


The tree was trimmed, Peggy Lee sang her Christmas Album for us, and Tacos were eaten.

And to all, a good night.

No comments: