Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Also? Animal Friendship

So it didn't end so well when the Hippos met the Croc. HOWEVER, here's a touching tale.



The quote:

"I slipped into the water, terrified of what might happen, and I swam up to this leopard seal. My legs were shaking and I had dry mouth. Right away she dropped the penguin. She came up to me and she opened her mouth … and her head is twice as wide as a grizzly bear’s head. She’s huge. She took my whole head and my camera inside her head and did this threat display. But then the most remarkable thing happen. She went off and got me a live penguin. She came up and she started to feed me a penguin. She kept letting these live penguins go and the penguin would shoot past me and she’d look disgusted as she go by me. She did this over and over."

The video:


It's kinda like when Zach drops Crinkle Mouse on my pillow. Kinda.

3 comments:

ALH said...

This made me weep. Animals.

ALH said...

I just watched this again and got all weepy.

Alison said...

I watched it too and got weepy! And also grossed out!

Amber is terrible!