Monday, June 13, 2011

Them Heavy Peoples

It's been a while since I found a good tumble. And then, I found this one here, one of the more aptly-named sites on this here world wide web.

Some of the pairings are classic Hollywood, but ones I might not have seen before - Bacall, Bogie, Monroe, for example.


Some I have seen before, but are just too awesome to pass up. James Dean & Eartha Kitt taking dance class together? Thank you.

Sometimes, it's the Colonel and Alice Cooper. What would they have been talking about? I'm thrilled.

Along the same lines, what did Andy Warhol say to make Hitch laugh? Were they talking about James Brown?
Anyway, here's the one I'm submitting, which is certainly timely. I had such a good time with Pearl Bailey & Carol Channing at the Tony's that year.

Internet! Thank you.

No comments: