Tuesday, April 8, 2008

In The Garden Of ALH

I sure am glad Amber quit her job at Tap Dance Monthly and signed up to be the Chief Gardener at the Bronx Garden Of Botanical Delights.

While I didn't receive my April issue of TDM, I was able to download all the articles for free. This minor irritation was more than balanced out to my free ticket to the 2008 Orchid Festival.

These pretty flowers have since become mulch for their brethren, but they live on in my memory, and in my iPhoto.

Either these were my favorite Orchids, or they were the ones that photographed best:

Here's Amber trying on an Orchid headdress:

Here's Diana with her favorite, the Dangling Participle Orchid:

I sure like Art that comes in Plant Form.

2 comments:

ALH said...

What an ironic day for this post celebrating my job as gardener. The day on which my uber-boss quit and my underling quit. Sad.

CRD said...

You know what, I think it actually IS ironic.